QUALITY PAT TESTING SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE MIDLANDS
Whether you’re a school, college, airport or an SME and require PAT Testing – we can help. Whatever the size or needs of your business, even if you’re a large commercial premises in need of a full health and safety partner – we can help.
REDLANDER PAT TESTING IN DETAIL
We guarantee that each PAT test is undertaken with very utmost care and attention. Redlander PAT Testing currently services the City of Birmingham, Bromsgrove and Redditch. We are also available in the greater West Midlands region. We are City & Guilds qualified, meaning you can trust our services.
WHAT WILL YOUR PAT TEST INCLUDE?
- A visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top itself. We will look for signs of over heating and damages.
- Each plug top is opened. We will then inspect the fuse and tighten up any loose connections.
- Electrical tests. We will put each of your appliances through a series of tests. These will ensure that they’re properly earthed and insulated.
- Labels. We will put a label on each appliance indicating either a pass or a fail, including a test date, retest date and an appliance ID.
- Records. Redlander PAT Testing Birmingham will issue a detailed record for each appliance that has been tested. This will include an inventory summary.
WHAT AREAS DO WE COVER?
We offer our PAT Testing services throughout Birmingham, Bromsgrove and Redditch. We can also cover the West Midlands, but mileage may be incurred depending on distance.
Each of our PAT Tests include the following:
PAT TESTING PRICES FOR BIRMINGHAM, BROMSGROVE AND REDDITCH
We provide an easy to understand pricing structure. Starting at only £80 for up to 30 appliances. If you have over 30 appliances, extra appliances are charged at £1 per appliance. For more than 400+ items please call us on: 07711037245 for a custom quote. Please note that the more appliances you have, the greater the savings.